Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Recap of Events

Well I haven't posted in a while...life has been (is always) crazy. Thanksgiving was so great! Jeremiah and I leisurely woke up around 9am and started cooking the feast. It was the best! We had the music going. We would stop mixing and baking to get in a dance or two. It was so much fun. The kids just played...it was totally like a thanksgiving moment of bliss! Our friends came over around 1:30pm and we enjoyed a super feast! After dinner we laughed about silly things like sleeping habits of our spouses. Ha, Ha! Friday came and so did the Christmas decor. By the end of Saturday we had totally decked the halls. I am now on the search for the perfect gifts and for me leg warmers. I am a little obsessed right now about them I think that they will solve some of the fashion dilemmas of staying warm but still looking cute. I was looking for tall ones and I have found them so my dream/obsession will come true. Ha, Ha...silly I know. I just love the holidays. Have a very merry Christmas! Enjoy the moments...whether they are perfect or a little lacking, they are your moments to treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Thanks for letting me know!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones