Thursday, December 18, 2008

I love the snow!

It is a week before Christmas and I am not even close to being done! The snow has put a cramp in my style! Don't get me wrong I do love it...but...I have so much to do! So just as I was starting to curse it I checked my email and saw a great reminder about why the snow is not so bad...it could be WAY worse...

Check out the ice! This is in Switzerland...

Snow is nothing! I love the snow! I am not going to worry about the Christmas stuff...Santa will bring everything, Right?!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it...Santa will bring everything! (If only)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are right! I'll take the snow any day.

    I hope Santa pulls through for you;)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? Thanks for letting me know!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones