Monday, September 29, 2008

Tag...I'm It

Thank you so much Jan...I guess tag I'm it! Okay let's see what I can tell you about me!


1. I love to clean! I know crazy and maybe a little obsessive compulsive but none the less I really do love it. I love to organize and I love to clean others' home too. I almost prefer that because I can leave it in a clean condition and not have to watch it get messy again. The bottom line is that I just love cleaning!

2. I had my first two children in the hospital with all the drugs available to me and then I had the next two at home with nothing to dull the pain but my thoughts of my husband getting a vasectomy. To be honest, I absolutely loved the spiritual experience of the home birth. I would recommend it to anyone who has uncomplicated births! It was great!

3. Jeremiah and I were married 3 months after we met in the Portland, Oregon Temple. Heavenly Father brought us together and we just trusted in Him. I am so lucky because he is my best friend. I can count on him. I feel so lucky to know that we will be together forever!

4. I learned how to can/preserve food this year and am totally loving it! As you may tell from my blog.

5. I can curl my tongue...

6. I love muscle cars and vintage race cars. One of my favorite movies is "Gone in 60 seconds". That movie is full of beautiful cars (and Nicolas Cage). I would love to have any one of those cars. I love the sound and everything about them!! In high school I dated a boy for his green Mustang. It was I think a '67 and totally restored. Just cherry. He would take me to the drive in. Ah, I remember that car well!

7. I hate roller coasters. I am a big baby!

Okay, now it is my turn to play tag...I tag...Terra, Debbie, Debie, Amy, Zaylie, Terri, Jodi . I can't wait to read what you all say!

1 comment:

  1. I love that new picture of you on the side. Cute as always.

    So glad that you can can now. You are such a good example of just going for it and doing it right. I know now who to call when I need a professional cleaning lady. I would pay you. Seriously.

    I really think it is so neat how much you love your husband. It is important to be good friends. We were sealed in the Portland Temple too.

    Thanks for playing tag with me. :)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? Thanks for letting me know!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones