Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Firey Food Festival...NOT so Firey


We went to the firey food festival last weekend...kinda a dud but Grandmom and Grandad from Tillamook were visiting so it made it great fun! It was more like a farmer's market...we were just expecting lots of fiery food. We bought a couple of bushes of peppers...as you can see from the picture they were just loaded! On Monday Jeremiah made pepper jelly. It was hot, just the way we like it! The rest of the day our hands just burned! I guess when they say to wear the gloves they really mean it! Next year, we might go again just for the pepper bushes but it really wasn't that great of a festival! Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. Was it seriously that cold? I am so sorry. I would have made a fiery one in my garden Sara. Should have called me. :)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? Thanks for letting me know!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones