Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pack Night

Jack earned his Weblos! We are so proud of him. He also earned his handyman, craftsman, aquanaut and fitness. All the boys are cruisen' with all their awards and accomplishments! Cub Scouts are so important to him. I am totally understanding and gaining a testimony of the Scout program. Our boys need this program. John Oberman is a great example to our boys. The Scouting program teaches our boys how to set goals and it recognizes each and every accomplishment they do, which is so important. I think that if we can continue to build up our boys with positive influence they will be able to do what they need to do to serve our Heavenly Father. Good Job, Pack 180!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Jack. Scouting is a great way to learn so many important things. And you get to go camping a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so wierd not to be at those Pack Meetings any more! How many years do I have to wait before Branson is in Cubs?.....7 1/2! I am so glad Jack likes it. That was the first time I met your family was at a Pack meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job Jack. I, too, have come to really appreciate the scouting program and what valuable goal setting and "stick with it" values it teaches the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah scouts, good job Jack! Holy canning! I love all you did that weekend, Im jealous! I need to get you this bag of bionicles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Jack! What a great example you are to your little brothers.
    We miss you!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? Thanks for letting me know!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones