Monday, September 29, 2008

Grapes!

We had our own "Stomp Weekend". My mom and dad came from Oregon this weekend and we went and picked grapes! Isn't she cute!

It was so much fun! We picked off only 2 vines and look at the amount...


When we got home we started making the juice...it was going to be hard but with the handy, dandy juicer contraption it was so easy. At the end of the day we had almost 2 dozen quarts of pure, all natural grape juice with no fuss, no muss! I love canning! (I guess I shouldn't say that it makes me sound super old!!)

3 comments:

  1. Great job. I knew that was your mother the moment I saw her. Glad you had some time together and juice it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are doing okay! If you need anything let us know. :( WE are all thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool that you love cars! I have several tags that I have got to get to...maybe I can combine them all into one.

    I am sooo glad that you are all home safe and sound. There were a lot of prayers for that sweet little guy. Please let us know if there is anything else you need!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? Thanks for letting me know!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones