Monday, March 2, 2009

A Feeling of Renewal


Today I have such a feeling of renewal! I just am so grateful for yesterday. I was able to feel of the spirit and enjoy experiences share by others. I remembered the bare necessities of my life and made a commitment to always remembering. I think that the thought of spring, springing is getting me excited for change and warmth. My 2 oldest kids are having their birthdays this weekend and I can't believe how much has changed since I became a mom. I am definitely better now then we I first started which, I guess is a good sign. When we first had Jack we were still in the hospital and he started crying. Jeremiah and I looked at each other and then called the nurse. She explained to us that he was ours and we needed to care for him. At that very moment I felt the change, the shift from just me to me and my child. As a mom life is totally different then I ever imagined but all for the better. I just love it. I feel totally grateful that I have been able to be a full time stay at home mom. Watching all the growing and experiencing all the hurdles along the way. What a beautiful plan that our Heavenly Father has created for us. All the pieces fall into place if we just have the faith and trust in him.

Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother
-Lin Yutang

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I hope I didn't embarrass Jack too much in primary! Those older kids don't like to get up and get sung too let alone be told how special they are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVANITE KIDS-DEAR...
    HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR...
    IF I HAD ONE WISH THEN IT WOULD BE...
    A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM THE ROMM 3...AND HULA...AND TUFF-EE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday everyone! I LOVE that picture of you with your kids. You should display it somewhere if you're not already.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? Thanks for letting me know!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones