Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day

Okay, maybe it is just me but I get a little depressed on tax day. I think that it is because I am reminded how my money is just being wasted on stuff that is for the most part fluff. I know that when things are tight it my house we cut things like going to the movies and eating out. If I was the government I would just ask you for the money so I could take you, me and all my neighbors to the movies and dinner because it was the "right" thing to do...

Okay, I know that some good is done and I am grateful for your government I just would like to see a little more control and a little more responsibility. After all they employ my husband so I am very grateful for that. I just would like to see a little more control. Today is the tea party protests all around the country. I am proud of my parents...they are going. Find out more, Tax Day Tea Party

I guess the best thing for us to do is do put the right people in office and let our thoughts be known...

Thanks for listening to me rant a little bit...

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same about taxes...And Tea parties! My entire family, even my 85 yr old gram went to our local tea party (we're in LV, NV)...I didn't make it but they had a total blast!

    PS: found you on Mormon Mommy blogs, and glad I did. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one more thing, your Family Circus cartoon is super cute & soooo true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your famiy pic on top is so cute! Did you guys ever go get family pics, you asked me about some a while back right? Thats how bad I am! I love to go to the park and give it a try, never promising anything! :)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? Thanks for letting me know!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones