Monday, October 20, 2008

TODAY is the LAST DAY!


Today is the last day to get registered in the state of Washington. I know that it is a little frustrating sometimes with the electoral college but our vote does count. Jeremiah and I haven't registered yet for Washington so we are going to the Court house today with the kids for family home evening. It will be a great way to show/teach them about the voting process. I am sure you are all ready to go but if not...they are open till 8pm tonight. Have a great family home evening!

1 comment:

  1. You talking to me girl. I just had to say that.

    Thanks for reminding everyone. I did get the ballot out to my son today. I hope he returns it pronto. It will contain 1 more needed vote.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? Thanks for letting me know!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones