Thursday, August 28, 2008

School is in Session!

School started yesterday which is bittersweet. Everyone was ready to go but I know that when school starts I lose a small amount of the sands of time. I can't believe that they are growing up. I never thought that it would happen. With Jack in 5th grade and Zaylie in 3rd I am freaking out!













They are making decisions and acting for themselves. I hope that I did all I could do. The kids love their teachers and I think that this year will rock! I've signed up for a couple of PTO things so I will be crazy busy again...but that is the way I like it!

7 comments:

  1. It does fly doesn't it. I know that Zaylie is going to do so great. She is an awesome girl.

    Have fun being the great mom you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try blogging.
    I just am so pleased for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful that my grandchildren live with parents who love them, keep them safe and teach and train them. What better situation could there be?
    Remember who you are Jack and Zaylie. Remember to stand for truth and righteousness. The Lord truly blesses those who stand for Him. Be a light to some child who doesn't have the blessing of the gospel in their life.
    I love you,
    Nanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far I am loving 5th grade. How are your kids liking school? Cute pics. How was there first day? I had a lot of fun.
    Bye bye.♥☺♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that your kids are liking their new school. I am so sorry that Branson was so vocal while we were visiting you yesturday! In September you will be the first one we will visit and I'll get a sitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you blogging girl. I come across these blogs and am so thrilled!! Good luck to your sweet little ones this school year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, I love first days of school. Your so crazy superwoman busy! Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? Thanks for letting me know!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones